cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What is Incoterm Location and Incoterms Version in SAP GUI (S4Hana)?

former_member655881
Discoverer
0 Kudos

inkedva01-li.jpg

Good day.

I would like to ask what to input in Incoterms Version and Incoterm Location? It is my first time to encounter this and I really don't know what to input. I use transaction code VA01.

I tried to input in Incoterm Location: Carriage Paid To, because that's what I saw from the created Sales Order. Other one is the address of the vendor or payer but still I cannot save the sales order as it is requiring to input Incoterms Version and Incoterm Location.

Thanks for the help in advance.

jerryjanda
Community Manager
Community Manager
0 Kudos

Thank you for visiting SAP Community to get answers to your questions. I recommend that you familiarize yourself with https://community.sap.com/resources/questions-and-answers (if you haven't already), as it provides tips for preparing questions that draw responses from our members. For example, you can outline what steps you took to find answers (and why they weren't helpful), share screenshots of what you've seen/done, and so on. The more details you provide, the more likely it is that members will be able to assist you.

Should you wish, you can revise your question by selecting Actions, then Edit (although once someone answers your question, you'll lose the ability to edit the question).

--Jerry

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (0)