cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

what can i do if the request status is yellow after the cube upload data

0 Kudos

The cube's request status always yellow, although every thing is green when i monitor the reques. Why? and what can do?

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

when u go in manage tab of Info cube > go in environment> u will see ( Automatic Request Processing tab) --> go into it and see whether (Set Quality Status to OK is checked or not.

I think this is reason why ur request status is yellow and if this is the case then surely this will help u.........

0 Kudos

Mule ,

Yes!! You are right, Thank you very very much~~~

I'll give all of you kindly guies point

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jacky

Better you activate the status manually orelse check whether the previous loads are active and successful if not first activate that.

Regards

Ram.R

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jacky

Let me know about your current status

0 Kudos

Hi Ram,

right click the Cube -> manage -> requests tab

I see the status of the request which uploaded last night is yellow. (it is the newest requests)

But when i click the monitor column, and see the detail infomation, every thing is green, so i'm very confuse why it doesn't change to green in the requests tab

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jacky

what about the rest of the loaded request let me know about that if everything is fine just Select your request click->Activate and give start and keep tracking on the refresh

Awaiting for ur reply

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Jacky,

Are the stats refreshed?

Cheers,

Reetu

Message was edited by:

Reetu Srivastava

0 Kudos

yes, i manully refresh it many times, but it also stay in yellow.

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi..

if everything is fine and the data is loaded. then you can manually change the yellow to green..

hope it helps..

0 Kudos

the cube will load data daily, it is very unconvenient for me to manully change it every day.