cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Welcome Text on the EP Logon Page

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi SAP Experts,

as we start testing the Portal in the next days, we want to outline some basic instructions and notes on the Logon Page. Could you explain to me, how to customize the Logon Screen in order to achieve this? How is it possible to show two or three sentences on the Logon Page?

Thanks in advance and the very best regards

Alexander

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Alexander,

If u give me your mail id I can provide you a doc which could be very helpful in your case.

Regards,

Pankaj

chinmaya_sahoo
Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear

The standard logon component containing the code and resources used by the logon screens is shipped in a portal archive (PAR) file named com.sap.portal.runtime.logon.par.

Import the par file as a project in NWDS. Browse through the tree structure of the project. In the PORTAL-INF folder, various jsps are available.

1)umLogonPage.jsp

2)umLogonCertPage.jsp

3)umResetPasswordPage.jsp

4)changePasswordPage.jsp

5)umHelpPage.jsp

6)umLogonProblemPage.jsp

7)umLogoffPage.jsp

8)umLogonTopArea.txt

9)umLogonBotArea.txt.

Inorder to change the images, text in the logon page you need to edit Files 1,8,9

The SAP logo is referenced in umLogonBotArea.txt as sapLogo.gif.

The branding image branding-image.jpg is referenced in umLogonBotArea.txt.

Edit the images name in these files and put your new images in the layout folder of the project.

If u want to remove the " register now" option in the logon screen, remove the self registration tag in the umLogonPage.jsp

Cheers

Chinmaya

Reward for helpful answers

former_member31961
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check this blog,

[https://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/sdn/weblogs?blog=/pub/wlg/5226] [original link is broken];

Regards,

Shrinivas

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Alexander,

Please refer to this Blog for customization of Portal Logon screen.

[Portal Logon Customization|https://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/sdn/weblogs?blog=/pub/wlg/4716] [original link is broken];

Hope this helps,

Regards,

Shailesh Nagar