cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

webi Schedule report out put in excel is empty

former_member184088
Contributor
0 Kudos

hi when i schedule webi report and out put in excel on some different place that time out put is empty or like purge. but when i manfully refresh report using infoview or webi that time i am getting correct data.

BO 3.1 SP2

Thanks

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member184088
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello All,

Today i got reply from SAP and as well as i worked with development team very closely and we found that there is problem in one object.That object formula is not correct.

If we remove that object and schedule the report that time we are getting correct output.

Thank you so much all of you for your valuable comments.

Regards,

Atul Divekar.

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Atul,

Schedule a report without prompt and see the output.

If you get the required result, then issue is in the value you are supplying to prompt while scheduling.

Regards,

Vinesh

former_member184088
Contributor
0 Kudos

There is no pormpt in my report

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Atul,

Check whether any Row and Time Restriction has been applied at the Universe or at the report level.

Thanks,

Kirthi

former_member184088
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Muthiah,

There is no row and time restriction coz report is working fine in WRC.

Regards,

Atul.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Atul,

Try the same steps with PDF mode and confirm the behavior?

Do you have any prompts set with some default value which might be resulting in no results?

You can capture the query and directly run it against the DB to see if any data is returned.

Also you are using a very old patch, if possible can you try the behavior with latest patch or SP on XI3.1

Thanks,

Vivek

former_member184088
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Vivek,

When i scedule report with PDF getting same output. pdf is blank not exactly blank but with no data table is there.

but when i manfully refresh report using infoview or webi that time i am getting correct data.

It is not possible me to install lates patch.

former_member188911
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

there were some caching issues in SP2 plain, if you can't apply latest SP level at least install patch 2.9 or higher and your problem should disappear.

thanks

Simone

former_member184088
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Simone,

I am using BOXI 3.1 SP2 FP2.3.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Atul,

I am not haivng any FP2.3 environment but I tested this workflow with SP3 and it is working fine.

Can you do this test with the sample universe provided in BOBJ e.g. efashion or Island Resort Marketing?

As Simone and I have mentioned earlier also that you are in a very old patch and even if it is a bug in that patch level you to have anyhow upgrade since there are no fixes released from SAP on top of

XI3.1 SP2 codeline.

Thanks,

Vivek

former_member188911
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

As said earlier, please try FP 2.9 or higher, 2.3 comes  way before 2.9 which solved a lot of caching problems

former_member184088
Contributor
0 Kudos

Is there any work around or any other option coz it is not possible for me to update my patch coz soon we are moving to SAP 4.0 SP4 FP3.

former_member188911
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

i don't think so..

former_member184088
Contributor
0 Kudos

finally i had create case with SAP India, now i am waiting for their reply on that