cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Webflow (underlying bsp application) workitem status is not changed

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello All,

I have designed a simple custom SAP approval workflow (webflow based) and everything works fine when the work item is executed from SAP inbox. Whenever the work item is executed, the underlying BSP application gets called and after appropriate user action the work item status is set to 'COMPLETED' which is as expected.

If I copy the hyperlink from the internet explorer (when the workitem is executed from sap inbox) and re-run the hyperlink at a later stage; the status is getting changed to 'COMPLETED' after the appropriate user action.

My requirement is to execute the work item from a blackberry (which can not recognize sap work items). So I have copied the SAP delivered program 'RSWUWFML2' {this program sends notifications to the agents of the workitems} and modified the logic to populate the hyperlink (same as that of the link that gets generated when executing the work item from SAP inbox) in the body of the email.

Upon selecting the hyperlink in the e-mail; the underlying BSP application opens up(so far similar to the execution of workitem from SAP inbox). After appropriate user action in the bsp page; the method CL_SWF_IFS_WS_EXPORT=>LAUNCH_CALLBACK is executed successfully with out any exceptions. However the status of the workitem is not changing from the status 'READY'.

Any thoughts? Am I missing somewhere?

Thanks in advance.

Regards,

Hemanth

View Entire Topic
Former Member
0 Kudos

I found an alternate solution (executing work item from BSP instead of using call back) for the requirement. Hence closing the thread.

former_member598013
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Hemanth,

I have the same requirement to develop a custom BSP application for sending an offline mail to blackberry.

Could you please help me out. how to create a BSP application. I would really appreciate.

Thanks,

Chidanand

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Your requirement is not clear to me. Please elaborate the same or send me the link to your thread on the issue along with the requirements.

Regards,

Hemanth