cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Webdav Repositories

Former Member
0 Kudos

I am trying to setup a webdav repository. I used the help.sap.com and it states I can find the webdav url for current repositories in the details/properties/access links. However, when I go there, this is the url available:

http://<%hostname%>/irj/go/km/docs/documents

I copied the url into my browser of of course it does not work. However, when I manually replace the <%hostname%> with mycomputername:50000, it works. My question is, how do I configure the webdav url. It seems like in other portals this was created by default, but in this portal the above link is there. Can I change this default configuration so the webdav links have the correct URL?

Thanks in advance.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

I was guided to the answer via a co-worker: the answer was: go to: System Admin->System Config->Knowledge Management - Content Management->Global Services->Click on "Show Advanced Options" choose URL Generator Service and then edit. Type in the url you need. It states the settings take effective immediately, however, when I went to KM content, the Iview with my folders came up with a Java error. I restarted my servlet and everything functions as it should. Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

If you go to the Content Administration --> KM Content --> <Navigate to your folder> --> Details(right click) --> Settings --> Properties in Access Links tab you shall find the WebDaV url.

Former Member
0 Kudos

You should find the WEBDav access links mapping to the corresponding hostname of your portal server.

Rgds,

Janvi.

Former Member
0 Kudos

the link i posted originally is the link from where you state to go. I am wondering how I can configure that so it shows up by default.

In the help.sap.com, it states to go where you directed me and I had already gone, but the link is not correct.

Any ideas of how to change the default webdav link for repositories?

thanks for your quick response and ideas.