cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Web service SOAP Error in Data Services

saurabh_tibrewal
Discoverer

Hi Expert,

I am trying to consume the web service provided by SAP PI to fetch details of communication channel in BODS. For this I created the Datastore of Webservice SOAP. But I am getting the error that - There is no response for the web service <Query>. Ensure that the network, web server, and service are running properly. Also ensure that the service client call time out is set properly.

I have read all the post and threads related to it but I am unable to solve the error.

Also my problem is that I am using Citrix login to execute the BODS and hence the job server is not available in my virtual desktop. Plus I do not know how to fetch the axim2.html for changing the setting.

I am using HTTP with basic authentication. There is no proxy required for me to access the net.

The same is working properly in SOAP UI. I am Getting the response.

The structure for passing it to the function call is also exactly same as required.

Please help what might be the issue here.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member187605
Active Contributor

The error message says it all. The DS server cannot connect to the web service. You've got to find out the reason why.

SoapUI works on your DS client, but you've never tested it on the server. And that's what matters.

0 Kudos

Hello Saurabh,

Is the above issue resolved as we are also getting same error.

could you please help to resolve this issue.

Error in DS:-There is no response for the web service <Query>. Ensure that the network, web server, and service are running properly. Also ensure that the service client call time out is set properly.