cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Web Service not showing up on Web Service Browser

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

I exposed a BAPI through manual as well as Wizard method. I created a virtual interface, then web service definition, and then released. I can see it in WSCONFIG transaction.

However, the web service doesn't show up in the Web Service Browser. What could I be missing?

We have tried purging the cache, bouncing ICM and even restarting the whole SAP server. But it seems that the Web Service Browser doesn't pick up changes.

I was told to look into BOR. What transaction do I use to view the BOR?

Thank you.

Rahul

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Rahul,

Are you able to see it as a part of the Repository Information system in SE80 transaction? It should be under the Enterprise Services --> Web Service Library.

If you are able to see it there, please check if you are able to see an entry for the same in the SICF transaction. You should find in the tree something like - /sap/bc/srt/rfc/sap.

If you are unable to find it here, then there has been a problem with the activation of all the components of the Web Service. Please check that.

Regards,

Ravi

Note : Please reward points if this helpful.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Ravi,

The Virtual Interface (VI) and Web Service Definition (WSD) are there in SE80. They are also seen in SICF but not in Web Service Browser.

A funny observation. I had created a service yesterday which was seen in Web Service Browser. Today I deleted that service, but it still shows up. When I send SOAP requests, it responds. SICF does not show this service. But it still works!

Rahul