cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Web IDE socket connection timed out while debugging

roger_beach
Participant
0 Kudos

We have Web IDE connected to our backend.  While running an application through Web IDE, if we attempt to debug the gateway service in the backend, the loss of connection is quite quick and the while you can finish debugging the gateway call in the backend, the application errors in the Web IDE.

The error reads as follows:

<html><head><title>Error report</title></head><body><h1>HTTP Status 504 - Socket connection timed out for host http://hq3:443. Reason: Read timed out (local port 46529 to address 127.0.0.1, remote port 20001 to address 127.0.0.1)</h1></body></html>

Is there someplace where we can extend this timeout value?

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

michal_keidar
Active Contributor

See if this thread is helpful:

roger_beach
Participant
0 Kudos

Michal,

My apologies for the delayed response.  for some reason, I did not get notifications when you replied.  At any rate, the thread you linked me to with guidance on setting the ClientReadTimeout parameter in the HCPC Destination did the trick.

Thank you!!

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

rajveer_1989
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hello,

Im also getting the same issue. what was the solution for this?

0 Kudos

Hi,

Is this issue resolved. I am getting the same issue

michal_keidar
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Are you using the local Web IDE or the version on cloud?

To better understand.. in your app in Web IDE you're making calls to your OData service, and while you're debugging it on your Gateway the session of Web IDE is gone?

Michal.

fabianaguimar
Explorer
0 Kudos

Please, i have that issue:

Socket connection timed out for host https://xxxx.xxxx.xxxx:0000. Reason: Read timed out

My app doesnt show the number of count and also doesnt work

tile01.png

What happend? I dont know 😕

Meinrad
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Roger,

it seems that I have the same issue. did you find a solution?

Regards

Meinrad