cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Web IDE app not loading - Please Wait...

rthoodi
Active Participant

Hello Experts,

I'm having an issue that Wed IDE Full Stack Apps are not loading. I see a message 'Please wait...' and url is keep loading. When I use the same url in the Internet Explorer or Chrome Incognito mode, it's working. Please find the screenshot attached web-ide-app-isssue.png

All apps are used to work before but appear to be not working after I deleted some destinations in SCP. but it's not working now though I added the destination which is below.

Description=DevX DI backend
Type=HTTP
Authentication=AppToAppSSO
WebIDEUsage=true
Name=webide_di
WebIDEEnabled=true
ProxyType=Internet
URL=https://disapwebide-XXXXXXXtrial.hanatrial.ondemand.com/
PropagateAccount=true

I cleared chrome cache and logged off and logged on to Web IDE several times, but still no result.

One thing I noticed is I don't see an automatic pop up logon message when I run the app index.html file but not sure where should I fix it.

Appreciate your help.

Regards

Rama

michal_tall
Employee
Employee
0 Kudos

Hello Rama,

You can remove the manually updated destination (webide_di) from cockpit and try to run your app again from Web IDE.

Since the destination to Web IDE backend is missing a pop-up will be displayed (make sure pop-up blocker is disabled). Then you should provide your credentials so the destination will be created for you. Once the destination is created the app will run.

Regards,
Michal

rthoodi
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Michal,

Thanks for your reply.

It's still not working with the given instructions. But good thing is it's working with the incognito mode which is not stopping my work 🙂

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

agrawal
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert

Hello Rama,

I too faced this issue - I could solve it by doing an empty cache and hard reload (open developers tools > right click on refresh button > empty cache and hard reload)

hope it helps

Regards,
Yash