cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Web Dynpro SessionExpiredLongJumpException

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello!

I have a simple web dynpro that I am using in a GP. It contacts a backend SAP R/3 system to retrieve details of a material based on a number that a user enters.

Whenever I initiate the WD, I get the following exception -

Processing HTTP request to servlet [dispatcher] finished with error.

The error is: com.sap.tc.webdynpro.clientserver.session.SessionExpiredLongJumpException: Application session has expired. Please restart the application.

Exception id: [0015F21BC652005A0000294A000015EC00042998D0341A5E]

How could the application expire when I just start it? I checked it again by starting the application and looking in the logs, the error is produced right when I initiate the application.

Any ideas why?

Sameer

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Sameer

Can u tell me how you solved your problem ?

I too m facing the same exception.

Any pointers will be of great help.

Regards

Kapil

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I'm also getting the same error. I'm implementing anonymous user. Could anyone help me on this. Urgent! Thank you.

Rgds,

QT

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi, we are facing the same problem, it really doesn't generate any real operation problem (the application works as supposed, in fact it is ESS BP), but the exception is thrown so frequently that it starts to fill the hard drive (200 GB of space) after some days of use.

Anyone knows how to solve the problem?, note 842635 recomendations already applied, but it doesn't really solve the problem.

Any help highly appreciated.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Usually when a newer version of the application is deployed in the server while you are accessing the web page this error would appear.

Does this info help ?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Bharathwaj!

No that isnt the problem either. I took special care to first uninstall the application first and install it again - in fact, I tried it three times but it still didnt work.

I looked at the SAP Note specified above too but no dice.

Regards,

Sameer

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sameer, I have seen this exception in the note "842635 - Session Management for Web Dynpro Applications". Check it out. It might help.

Hope it helps.

Regards,

SK.