cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Web Dynpro Modification to Working Time (ESS)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

We are trying to make a couple of adjustments to the Record Working Time page in ESS.

First, underneath the Roadmap, there is an option to "Show/Hide Calendar". By default this is set to "Show Calendar". We would like to change this to default to "Hide Calendar".

Second, on the Working Time table we would like to set the column width for each column on the table.

We have imported the source code via the DTR, but when I create a project out of ess/cat, i can see the component for the Working Time table (so I believe I can hard code the column adjustments in the Java code), but I am unable to find the "Show/Hide Calendar" control so we can reset the default state for this control.

Can anyone tell us where we can adjust this?

Thanks,

-Kevin

Message was edited by: Kevin Deuel

Message was edited by: Kevin Deuel

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (7)

Answers (7)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Please tell me how to modify the Column widths. Please give the OSS number, if there is any..

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

Did anyone figure a way on how to adjust column widths?

Thanks

Antonio

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kevin,

About the column configuration: were you succesfull? What source code are you referring to (can you give me a link?).

Thanks in advance.

Esther

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kevin, Hi everyone,

I have now the same your requirements (to hide the calendar in the Working Time page and to enlarge the columns).

I found a note about the columns but I could not find a way to hide the Calendar.

Could you please let me know if you found a solution?

Thanks in advance,

Sofia Di Biase

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Did you get the team calendar removed ?

Regards,

Kristian Rantakoski

deepnain_kundra
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

Can you tell me how I can remove "Show Team Calendar" link from the "Leave Request" which is under "Working Time" in "Employee Self Service".

Regards

Deep

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Deep,

These 'Team Calendar' or 'Calendar Overview' are CAPs. You can find them in Configuration Component of Leave Request application. If you comment the required CAPs then they will not come into the GUI.Bacareful while modifying the Cc.

Cheers....

Satya

[Plz reward points if this is helpful...]

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kevin,

Were you successful in hiding the calendar?

Thanks

sarita