cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Web Application Designer-Changing the type of Chart in a report

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am trying to change the type of graph being displayed from Bar Chart to Line Chart in a report using Web Application Designer. I am using the Object 'Chart' For this I am changing the 'Edit Chart' to type 'Lines' for the object Chart in the properties. However it is still showing it as Bar Chart.

Can someone help me out.

This is pretty urgent

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Instead please try like this..

Right click the chart select Edit Chart,select the type of chart,click next & assign the required properties & finally click the complete button & try executing it...

Itshould work

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

This question is answered. SOmething wrong with the way the IGS had been installed. The Basis guys got it fixed by reinstalling the IGS.

Thanks everone for their helpful answers

kai_gutenkunst
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

does this appear when running the template? Then you should check your IGS installation. Note 653249 describes how to configure the standalone IGS when this symptom appears: you have to reinstall the IGS and choose the approriate setup type (standard installation, BW 3.5).

Regards, Kai

Former Member
0 Kudos

I did ask our Basis people and they mentioned that the Note has already been taken into consideration while doing the IGS installation.

Is there any other reason due to which this is happening

Thanks