Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

WBS Element - Integrate with PR & PO Values

raju_saravanan
Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Friends and Experts;

I have the following requirement. Please advise.

Report layout is :

WBS Element, Actual, Commitment with drill down PR and PO documents.

PR value would be the u201Ccommitmentu201D and PO value (Invoice) would be the u201CActualsu201D. I aware of standard extractors for WBS element with respect to actual and commitments. But those extractors are based on project system and did not have MM documents.

Can anybody advise on this requirement, how i can model this requirment.

Regards

Saravanan Raju

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Friends and Experts;

>

> I have the following requirement. Please advise.

>

> Report layout is :

> ********************

>

> WBS Element, Actual, Commitment with drill down PR and PO documents.

>

> PR value would be the u201Ccommitmentu201D and PO value (Invoice) would be the u201CActualsu201D. I aware of standard extractors for WBS element with respect to actual and commitments. But those extractors are based on project system and did not have MM documents.

>

> Can anybody advise on this requirement, how i can model this requirment.

>

> Regards

> Saravanan Raju

Dear Raj,

Have you checked table EKKN, where the account assignment is stored? Keys [WBS element; Project number]. Assign purchase order items to WBS via a/c assignment values. You can find some relation b/n EKKN & EKKO tables via PS_PSP_PNR.

Best Regards, @{

raju_saravanan
Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Arun

Thanks for the advise. But there is no WBS present on EKKO / EKPO tables. i am researching over tables EBAN / EBKN / EKKN tables.

Can anybody advise, is there any standard targets available based on WBS elements, related with PUrchase Requisition and Purchase Orders ...?

Regards

Saravanan Raju

Former Member
0 Kudos

i guess atble GLPCA table contains WBES Element and Purchace Document No...may be yu can join these tables and use...

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

raju_saravanan
Contributor
0 Kudos

Friends & Experts

Any advise on the mentioned requirement ?

Saravanan Raju