cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Warning message

Former Member
0 Kudos

When I ran the query I got warining message " Different hierarchy used for the characteritics cost element.. "

We just added one costelement hierarchy vaiable..How to suppress this waring any idea.

Thanks In advance

Taj

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member188975
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Tamkris,

Type in the query name in RSRT and click on the Messages button. Then click on the hierarhcy button on the left and check mark the message to be suppressed. Save.

Hope this helps...

Former Member
0 Kudos

In bex analzer. Business explorer menu, select settings and select supress warning messages from server.

Or in in RSRT put in your query technical name and click on messages. This will suppress it globally, whereas the suppress in BEx toolbar is local.

Hope it helps.

Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

It this is transportable If I do the setting in the Bex or RSRT for suppressing the message..

I did in dev in Bex seeting it worked bit in RSRT it gives me runtime error when I clicked the message tab.

The I clicked the error and debug button then I off the check mark . Is that what you said.

Thanks

Taj

former_member188975
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Tamkris,

We make the setting directly in production...but Ihave not come across a runtime error on clicking the Messages button...what did the error say? Were you able to check the check mark for this error message and save?