cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Want to change the Background Color of Selected Tab

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I want to change the Background Color of Selected Tab of the tabstrip visible in Content Admin Role (Browse, Overview etc.).

I have changed the Background Color of Selected Tab - Tabstrips-Complex Elements through Theme Editor, but that did not take effect.

Only the other webdynpro components tabstrips took effect.

Regards,

Vishal

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member187702
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Vishal & Andre

The required path is

Theme Editor->Component Specific Styles ->Old Business Servier Pages(BSP)->Selected and Unselected Tabs

Hope that helps you.

Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vishal,

We're having the same problem. Did you solve it?

Thanks in advance,

André Ramos Souza

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Andre,

I have faced the same problem the easiest and best practise to solve it is to put images in Theme editor>Tabstrip>Tabstrip images(As they are images(browse,search)).You can put appropriate small rectangles etc ..accordingly.

Regards

Radhika Kuthiala

Award points if it helps:)

0 Kudos

Hi Andre,

I don't know if you have already figured out how to change the background color of the tabstrip, but I will explain how we have done it.

You might have tried to change the background color in "Tabstrip" (under the menu "Complex Elements") in Theme Editor. When you change the property "Background color of selected/unselected tabs", this will not change the color of the images on the tabstrip (ex. the triangle on the side of the tab). These images are on the server. We copied these images and then made changes to them, before we uploaded them again through the Theme Editor.

The path to find the images is /usr/sap/~/JC01/j2ee/cluster/server0/apps/sap.com/irj/servlet_jsp/irj/root/portalapps/com.sap.design.urdesigndata/themes/portal/the name of your theme/common/tablist

If this didn't work for you, you might have to change the properties in "Pattern Containers" (under Complex Elements") in Theme Editor. The tablist properties are under the header "Tab Container".

I think it should work for you then. We also found that there was some problems when we tried to view the changes in Firefox, but haven't figured out how to solve this.

/Ellen