Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

wait step in custamized ESS leave request

vijy_mukunthan
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi friends

In my workflow templete i have designed for multilevel approval.if an applicant applies the leave it goes to the 1st level approver if 1st level approver is the last approver it goes to wait step of standard step used in ws12300111. But its going on waiting,its not changing to posting. Its not updating the infotype 2001. how long it will wait. its nearly waiting for 2 hours its not changed the status. what should i do achieve to post.

help me

Regards

vijay

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

To change the status to post ie to update the details in infotype 2001 ,

we need to run this report,

RPTARQPOST

Have Fun!!

Ira!!

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

vijy_mukunthan
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

problem is solved. Now my workflows works for multilevel approval.

Regards

vijay

martin_nooteboom
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

You need to make sure that if there is only one approver the request is approved. At this point it only happens after a second or higher approver.

Regards,

Martin

vijy_mukunthan
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi

For the test purpose the functional given some portal ids like test1,test2. Ess1 is the leave applicant for this applicant only one approver that is test1. it check all the conditions and comes to wait step of my workflow, am not using any function module for wait step. it waits for long time with status approved. i want to make it the status has posted. i think i need to execute post document report to make status from approved to posted. Am i rite?.

Regards

vijay

olivier_segol
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Vijay,

I think one of your problem is that you have to schedule the job for evaluating condition: SWWCOND. This job will check if the request is in status approved or not and then the WF will continue.

The other problem, you should schedule the job for posting document (use transaction PTARQ).

You can search through this forum or the ESS forum, you will find more details on these operations.

Hope it helps.

Olivier

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vijay,

"If 1st level approver is the last approver it goes to wait step of standard step used in ws12300111."

As you said, are you using any wait step in the flow or using a function module to make it wait?

Thanks and Regards

Balaji E.