cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

WAD - Pie Chart Shows up as Bar Chart

former_member378040
Participant
0 Kudos

We have just installed IGS in our QA system and I transported a Web Template from DEV to QA system. I have a Pie chart defined in this template but when I execute it it shows up as Bar Chart. The DEV system is fine for this template.

Any Ideas what could be wrong.

Thanks

Amit.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member378040
Participant
0 Kudos

Thanks for all the replies.

We were able to resolve the problem by reinstalling the IGS. Now the Pie Chart shows up. But now we have another problem. The Density of the color is very less in our QA system as comared to the DEV system. We have loaded exactly the same data in both of these systems.

Any advice?

Thanks

Amit.

kai_gutenkunst
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

sounds like you use an IGS on Windows.

You have to make sure that the color settings of Windows are set appropriately: Windows - Control Panel - Display - Settings - Color quality. Choose the highest quality.

Regards, Kai

dielom
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Amit,

Check in QA how the WAD is defined, with the Web application designer. Maybe you had a transpor issue (check the transport log).

Is the version of IGS in QA the same than in DEV?

Hope this helps.

Regards,

Diego

former_member378040
Participant
0 Kudos

Diego,

I checked the transports and there is no error. I checked it by creating a new Template in QA system and alsways shows the Bar Chart, no metter which chart type ius used in the definition. IGS versions are same in both the systems.

I am not sure what you mean by "Check in QA how the WAD is defined, with the Web application designer".

Thanks

Amit

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Amit,

I faced the same problem.

Hope this thread helps you to resolve the issue.

Regards

Hari

Message was edited by: Hari Krishnan K

former_member184494
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Amit,

Check your IGS connections and any IGS patches if necessary.

Many a time the IGS defaults all graphs to bar charts ( check if you have any other chart also , you see only bar charts ..??)

Arun