Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

vertical lines in standard script

former_member1006740
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Folks,

iam copying standard script into z-script and addig some more fields to standard script.for line-items i want to draw vertical lines.for this i can draw using box command.but my question is for one purchase order only 3 line items and for some purchase order there may be 5 line items.it may b different for different purchase orders.how can i maintain vertical lines according to the line items.i dnt want to maintain extra space.

Thanks in advance,

Neelima.N

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Neelima,

SAP-scripts has no proper logics for making dynamic lines/borders.

However it is not impossible. But for that you have to arrange a lot in the printprogram.

I know only 1 program in combination with a sapscript with a high perfection grade of dynamic border/lines.

I don't know the technical name of the script and program right now, but it used to print the shopfloor papers.

If your vertival lines are only to print columns you can use the | on the riight position (using tabs).

Or you have to switch to smartforms. The main advantage of smartforms is that the borders/lines is very dynamic.

Gr., Frank

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

former_member1006740
Participant
0 Kudos

thanks.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

check the below link for vartical & horizantal lines

Regards,

Madhu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

declare table using box commands.

when looping at header,write fields in text editor.

when looping item,write fileds in text editor.

It draws table with the line items ..(depending on number )

Former Member
0 Kudos

I think you can define control sections, and call the corresponding section by evaluating the order type.

Fill "/:" in tag column will difine a control command line, you can write ABAP code in this line, such as IF structure of CASE...

The sample code show how to use the control command.

/: IF &ITPRTP-SHKZG& = 'S'

A2 ,,&ITPRTP-SGTXT& ,,&ITPRTP-TXT20(18)&,,&ITPRTP-DMBTR(16)&,,

A2 ,,&ITPRTP-SGTXT1&,,&ITPRTP-NAME1&,,

/: ELSE

A2 ,,&ITPRTP-SGTXT& ,,&ITPRTP-TXT20(18)&,,,,&ITPRTP-DMBTR(16)&

A2 ,,&ITPRTP-SGTXT1&,,&ITPRTP-NAME1&,,

/: ENDIF