cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ver 53 ... ?

former_member205400
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Someone told me 53 is out. Is it available? I haven't seen it in Marc Bernard's post.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Vitaliy-R
Developer Advocate
Developer Advocate
0 Kudos

Note 1366150 "BWA 7.00: Revision 53" seems to be released as of today.

https://service.sap.com/sap/support/notes/1366150

Regards,

-Vitaliy

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Vitaliy-R
Developer Advocate
Developer Advocate
0 Kudos

Btw, afaik Marc is on vacations.

Edited by: Vitaliy Rudnytskiy on Sep 27, 2009 10:53 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

We are looking at applying BIA Revision 53, and are wondetring if anyone had applied it and if there are any particular issues we should be aware of?

Thanking you in advance.

Kind regards,

SylvainB

former_member205400
Active Participant
0 Kudos

We were on Ver. 49 and after applying Ver 53 we got the errors messages as follows: "check_too_many_parts".

This was expected as it was mentioned as an enhancement with revision 53 (note 1366150). You may need to change the global multiplier value per sap note 1163149 and drop and rebuild any indexes over the limit.

Reference this chain:

Mike

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you Mike for your response!

When you changed the parameters and had to re-index the cubes, did you have to re-index all the cubes, or only the ones for which you had the issue?

Thank you.

SylvainB

former_member205400
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Originally, in the Qa env I had just did the ones with the error messages and it was all good .... except for the master data that is shared by the cubes ... so, we did them all using tcode rsddbiamon, "Rebuild BIA Indexes"

In fact I just did them yesterday (sunday) afternoon and it is all good this morning. No error messages. Check results = "Status Ok".

We applied the fix to ver 53 last weekend, the error messages were expected "yellow", and did not affect our users during the week in between.

Mike

Edited by: Michael Hill on Nov 16, 2009 5:18 PM