cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

VENDOR_ADD_DATA_CS - Change records

lisa_shoemaker
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi! I implemented the enhancement without modification in the vendor master and have created 2 subscreens, one with data from new fields I appended to LFM1 and one with data from new fields I appended to LFA1. For both screens, the new fields I update in change mode are saving properly, but they are not creating change records. Anyone have an issue with this? I have matched my code to an enhancement for Public Sector that works fine and I still can't get it to record the changes made to my appended fields. Thanks in advance!

Lisa

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Can you provide me some details as I need to do the same? I need to add about 11 fields to the XK01 screen (tabstrip), then update LFA1/LFM1 accordingly.

Thanks.

Umesh Panchwagh

Accenture

umesh.panchwagh@accenture.com

lisa_shoemaker
Explorer
0 Kudos

Kirk-

Check out SAP Note 580266. It has really good information for the Enhancements without modification in the vendor master.

For the problem I was having, just make sure your data element has the "change document" box checked on the "Further Characteristics" tab when creating the new fields you want to append to the vendor master tables. This will allow the system to track changes automatically for you for those appended fields.

Hope that helps!

Lisa