cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Variable Offset not working in BI 7.0

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

I am facing an issue with variable offsets in queries in BI 7.0.

I created simple keyfigures with variable offset for fiscal year period with -1,-2,-3...etc to show different periods but I am getting 0 values for the same.

Just to inform, we are on SAP GUI 7.10 and support pack 0.Are thre any issues in variable offsets with front end patch ?

If so, pls let me know.Pls also let me know if we need to apply any notes to resolve this issue.

Regards,

Kumar

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have same problem with you, and afer I applied the BI Add-On Patch 2, the analyzer is no working at all.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Analyser works for me and regarding the variable offsets,sometimes it looks like working and sometimes not...

Regards,

Kumar

Former Member
0 Kudos

You need to upgrade your support pack and also try to execute the report on the web and see if that actually works, I have experienced this when I execute the report on Bex but works fine on the web. Either way, you still need to upgrade your support pack to the latest.

thanks.

Wond

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Wond,

Thanks for the reply...I will try upgrading to the latest support pack.Can you please tell me , what is the latest support pack for frontend ?

Regards,

Kumar

Former Member
0 Kudos

hI,

it's SP 2

(service.sap.com -> software download -> log in

on the left: download -> support packages and patches -> entry by application group -> SAP frontend components -> BI Addon for SAPGUI -> 7.0 -> 7.0 -> Win 32 -> patch)

Ciao

Joke

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Joke,

Thanks for ur reply. I just now downloaded and installing and after that I will test the variable offsets.

Wond,

Just to tell you that variable offsets are not also working in the web.Let me install this patch and try one more time...

Regards,

Kumar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Wond,

I applied the support pack 2 and tried my query again but still offsets are not working...I am not sure, what is the issue with the same.

Can you please tell me if i need to do any other settings to make it work ?

Regards,

Kumar