cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Variable - Customer Exit

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I need help on Customer exit. We hv requirement where we need to calculate some key values for a week based on user input date. User will input single date and we hv to calculate key vaules for that particular week. I hv written customer exit where I m calculating date range for that week . I hv to put key figures in rows area and "customer exit variable for a week" in columns area.

But in output instead of showing cumulated value for that week, it is showing values for each day of that week.

I hv also tried cumulated option in the properties. but no use.

Can you people please help me on this.

I m expecting output like

-

For ip date | for that week

Net Value

average value

But I m getting output like

-

For-ip | 1st-day-wk | 2nd-day-wk | 3rd-day-wk....

Net Value

average value

Thanks and Regards,

Samir Attar

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Tony,

Thanks for reply. But i think you hv not got requirement properly. The first column is not the calday. It is the day for the date which user has entered. Here I can not use calweek because it will give data for current week. I hv to calculate week based on users input date in customer exit and use that. But instead of cumulating values i m getting values for each day of the week.

Hopefully you will get my problem.

Please help me on this.

Thanks and Regards,

Samir

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

If you add the calday in the coloumn, the Net Value will be drilled down for each day.So remove the calday from coloumn.

If you need to show the Coloumn name with the week name:

1: Use 0calweek in the info Provider and use it in the query

2: if 0Calweek is not available ,

a)use a structure in coloumn,

b)add a New formula with a formula variable and with some value.

c)go to cell editor and select the Key figure values for the cell values

d)then write a customer exit variable for the Text for this New formula which will populate the Week text.

Regards

Happy Tony