cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Value 'Z11999010' of characteristic 0FISCPER is not plausible???

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Gurus,

I am trying to load the standard FI-AR and AP business content InfoCubes (0FIAR_C05 and 0FIAR_C02) in BW and i am getting this message whenever i try to load transaction data.

-

Value 'Z11999010' of characteristic 0FISCPER is not plausible

-

But when i check the PSA, i do not see the value Z11999010 for 0FISCPER instead i see "1999010" as a value for 0FISCPER and "Z1" for 0FISCVARNT. What could be the problem?

Thanks for all the help.

Raj

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Raj,

If you areloading data from R/3 and your Fiscal Year Variant is maintained in R/3 then goto RSA1 -> Source System -> right click -> Transfer Global Settings -> "Tranfer Global Settings" -> Select the Fiscal Year Variant and execute. You would get the updated Fiscal Year Variant in OB29.

If this does not help the seek the help of your FI Consultant to create entries in OB29 for your Z1 0FISCVARNT.

Hope this helps.

Bye

Dinesh

Answers (6)

Answers (6)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Raj,

Yes. It could be as the periods should not refer to different months for different years. It is better you refer to your FI Consultant and resolve the issue.

Bye

Dinesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Guys,

i did the following things to rectify the problem but still could not rectify the problem:

a.Went to RSA1 -> Source System -> right click -> Transfer Global Settings -> "Tranfer Global Settings" -> Select the Fiscal Year Variant and execute.

b. Went to transaction OB29 and checked the for year 1999 for fiscal year variant Z1. I found that till 1999 the the period 1 is april and 12 is march. Whereas from 2000 onwards the settings have changed to 1- jan and 12- dec.

Is the problem due to different settings for different years? Please advise.

Thanks for all the help.

raj

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks to all of you for your timely help. i tried to resolve it by transfering the global settings from BW but it does not seem to be working. I think i will have an FI consultant help me with it from R/3.

Thanks

Raj

Former Member
0 Kudos

Typically i got these errors when i had written code to extract fiscper from a date.

If there is some code written, then please check it.

PRakash

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Anurag,

Thank you for the answer. In transaction OB29 i checked the Fiscal year variant Z1 and the period 1999 010. I found that for year 1999 i see the periods 1 to 12 but the two digit numbers as 10,11,12 in there. Do these numbers need to be in the format 010, 011, 012? Please let me know. Thanks again for all the help.

Raj

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear BWer,

Thanks for the input. But what is the solution to it?

Raj

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Raj,

Just check the following

In transaction OB29 if the Fiscal year variant Z1 and the periods (specifically period 1990010) are maintained.

If it is not present you could get the same through two ways.

Either manually enter the same there OR

go to the source system and select the option "Transfer global settings" in the right click option. Select the fiscal year variant option here.

Hope it helps resolve the issue.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

is infoobject 0FISCVARNT active and also correct mapped ? must be.

/manfred

Former Member
0 Kudos

look at the infobject 0fiscper, it is compounded with 0fiscvarnt. when u refer to values of 0fiscper always the fiscal year variant is added infront of it. it would be the same thing even in the bex, the bex also shows the combined values..

Regards,

BWer

Assign points if helpful.