cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Value of Object type attribute is not coming in Mail body.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am facing an unusual problem in my custom workflow forPMS Notification. In the Send Mail activity body, i am using attributes of my objects. Now when i tested it, the mail shows &APPRAISALDOCUMENT.STARTDATEOFDSP& instead of the value. Whereas the values of the other attributes of the same object are shown in the mail.

I checked the container of the workflow as well as the standard task, the values of all the attributes in the object are populated properly. I also checked the binding for standard task, it is proper. Can anybody tell me what could be the possible problem?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (6)

Answers (6)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

On the Description tab of standard task of the Send Mail activity, the attribute was splitted into two lines.

For example, "&AppraisalDocument. " was coming on first line and "StartDateOfDSP&" was coming on next line. Due to this the value was not coming. So reinserted the using Insert command on the edit page of description tab.

It solved my problem.

former_member185167
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Thank you.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks all. The problem is solved

former_member185167
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

What was the solution?

Follow-up information is much appreciated, for the benefit of the other forum users and any future readers with the same problem.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi guys,

Even after refreshing the buffer and reinserting the expression, it is not working. What could be the problem?

former_member554978
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Kindly check the delegation for your BOR and activate your BOR once again and check.

Thanks and Regards,

Swaminathan

Former Member
0 Kudos

I hope the attribute value is getting really populated during send mail step. If it is getting populated please refresh the buffer using SWU_OBUF and then test it again.

Thanks

Arghadip

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Swaminathan,

Thanks for quick reply. I checked and the attribute is written with single & only at the beginning and at the end.

former_member554978
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Sachin,

Try these below options:

1.Remove your attribute from your mail task and insert it once again using insert expression.

2.Refresh te buffer using SWU_OBUF.

Thanks and Regards,

Swaminathan

former_member185167
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

Please double-check there's no typo in the object or attribute name : APPRAISALDOCUMENT.STARTDATEOFDSP

regards

Rick Bakker

Hanabi Technology

former_member554978
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Sachin,

Please check the attribute in th email task, itshould have only one & in the begining and one & at the end.

it sould be like this &APPRAISALDOCUMENT.STARTDATEOFDSP&.

If its is like &&APPRAISALDOCUMENT.STARTDATEOFDSP&& in the task itself, the value will not get printed.

Thnaks and Regards,

Swaminathan