cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Value of KYF amplified in Query, but correct InfoCube

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi everybody!!

I need your help with a problem I have to create a "query", when the value of deploying a "KYF" this shows me the value amplified. (in the cube the value is 9883 and the "quey" sample 988300)

anyone can guide me on how to solve this problem.

thanks

Manuel

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check the key figure if it is calculated or formula, it must be define in that way, you can check by double clicking on KF or selecting display from context menu. Check if you are getting the KF as 988,30 or 988.30, it means you have defined the Key figure to display with two decimal places. Based on your user setting the decimals are displayed either "," or "."

Regards,

Kams

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kamlesh Mishra

in the cube the value is presented as 9.833,00 and the query as 988.300,00

dennis_scoville4
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Take a look at the display in the InfoObject for the Key Figure and for the Key Figure in the query. Are either set to 'in 100'?

Former Member
0 Kudos

I can not use the scale factor, as in "KYF" I have different currencies and the problem occurs only with one type.

dennis_scoville4
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Take a look at the TCURX table in your BI system. If the currency that is displaying 100x the value of in the InfoCube, then that could be the cause of this.

Here's an example of what I'm trying to say:

We transfer the global settings of R3 into SAP BI. That way, the TCUR* tables in R3 and BI are in synch with each other for all currencies defined. In TCURX, the currency JPY is definied as CURRDEC = 0. Let's say we have a value of 1500 JPY entered into a transaction R3. When the data is stored on R3, it will check the value in TCURX-CURRDEC, and if it's 0, it will store the value as divide by 100, thereby storing as 15 JPY.

We pull that data into BI as it is stored in R3 and therefore it comes into BI as 15 JPY. When we execute a query against this data, SAP will automagically look at the TCURX-CURRDEC value and will multiply the value by 100 to get it to the actual value.

To test this out, compare the value on your query in BI to the value on a transaction (not an SE16 query) in R3. If the values are the same, then the display on the query is correct.

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

in the table TCURX for the currency problems have CURRDEC = 0

Answers (0)