cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Valuated Stock Values are not getting displayed by Valuation class & Movement type

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello All,

I loaded the data into 0IC_C03 cube using 2lis_03_bx, 2lis_03_bf & 2lis_03_um.

2lis_03_bx - with marker updated(uncheck "No Marker Update) & Compression

2lis_03_bf - without marker updated(check "No Marker Update) & Compression

2lis_03_um - without marker updated(check "No Marker Update) & Compression

I have a query with 0STOR_LOC in the rows and "Valuated Stock Values 0VALSTCKVAL"(Non Cumulative KF) based on 0RECVS_VAL & 0ISSVS_VAL.

when I execute this report, report is generated by displaying 0VALSTCKVAL with respect to 0STOR_LOC and values are also matching with ECC data.

However, when I tried to use "Valuation class or Movement Type or Material Group" in the rows and 0VALSTCKVAL in the column, I am getting "0" for respective "Valuation class or Movement Type or Material Group" and correct value is displayed for "Not Assigned Node" in the row, though I have data for

"Valuation class, Movement Type and Material Group".

Please help me out with this issue.

Regards,

Pavan

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member223480
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Pavan

1st step - If this is a fresh cube and you have uploaded the data for the first time please check the indexes on the performance tab. If you have a green light then recreate them.

2nd step - Run the query in the transaction rsrt2 is the result the same with bex analyzer?

Thank you

Yiannis

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Yiannis,

I recreated the indexed, but no change.

and, query output is same as BEx analyzer.

Pavan

former_member223480
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

And if you go to display data on the infocube, and you select the specific infoobjects with storage location and plant what is the result? Is everything in line or you have not assigned lines?

Material group is nav.attr from material? Do you have any compound with source system in material IO?

The cube is installed from the content? Normally the transformation from BF has more than one rule groups, have you checked that all the rule groups have assigned the std IO, like material, mov type etc?

Do you have any default filter on the query?

Thank you

Yiannis

former_member223480
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

What you have in your validity table?

What is you system version and patch level?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Yiannis,

system is BI 7.3 and patch level is 5 and support package is SAPKW73005

BI_CONT Release(736)  patch level is 1 & support package isSAPK-73601INBICONT

Regards,

Pavan

former_member223480
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Haven't seen any note for your system, there is a note which has a better order than my proposals plus some thoughts that i have passed because i assume that you have done the default controls for you data (note 1548125).

Thank you