cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

UWL and Task TS01000124

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

we use the Standard Task TS01000124 for the travel approval request.

If i am in the UWL as approver, i see a comment area. do i write a comment in that field and do i forward the workitem to another approver, he doesnt see the comment field with my text.

how can he see the comment field and how can the other approver see my comments?

Do i write a text in the comment field and do i forward it to myself, i see the comment field but the text isnt there anymore.

its not a workflow problem because the forward function is only in the UWL.

Do i have to adjust the XML-File for that Task in the UWL?

best regards

jens

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

thanks, is got it

Former Member
0 Kudos

thanks. its solved

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have the same challenge as you had in that when the approver wants to forward the approval request (work item) to someone else with some notes, those notes do not get forwarded.

Could you please tell me what you changed in the UWL XML to include those notes to the forwarded person?

Thanks,

Jerry

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jerry,

its not possible from the UWL because for that case you have to create a new workitem.

if you make only a forward, the sap system doesnt create a new workitem and so the UWL doesnt write the text from the note in the workitem.

best regards

jens

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

Yes, you have to adjust the XML inorder to make it available . And if you want to read the comments from workitem and send it in mail to other users, then a background task with 'SAP_WAPI_**_ATTACHMENTS' should do the job inorder to read the contents.

Hope this helps.

Best Regards

Saujanya