Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

UWL and SSO

ged_hurst
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi everyone,

I've created a custom AbstracPortalComponent to approve and reject work items which works okay.

At the moment the back-end system is using User Mapping but when I change it to Logon Ticket (parameters are set just fine, SSO works perfectly, all of the connection tests succeed) I'm returned this exception:

com.sap.portal.connectivity.destinations.PortalDestinationsServiceException:Could not get connection for alias XXX. Contact your system administrator.

Any ideas?

Thanks!

Regards

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Check SSO between System object and portal.

If all connection tests are successfull then re-register your UWL config XML with backend system in UWL admin iview/page.

This might happen because you could have registered your UWL to backend layer befor activating SSO between system object and portal.

Give it a try...!

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

After creating System Alias ,you have to check that System Alias in system admin---> support-> SAP Application->SAP Transaction->here u have to give the required input , If it is successful then After Register that SA in UWL Admin.

dont forget to clear cache , Then only it will reflect.

Hope it helps.

Thanks & Regards,

cbr.

vijay_kumar49
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check if this user ID is created in backend System. If yes, then check connection test for connectors in portal.

It seems that you have not registered ur System alias for the particular UWL connector which you are trying to use.

Hope this helps u.

Best Regards

Vijay K

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

Try restarting your portal .This might resolve your issue.

Regards

Sharanya Rajagopal