cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

using Number Range Object to get unique number in "Manage Sales Order" App of S4hana cloud

ayechan
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I would like to get unique number (auto increase number) custom field in Manage Sales Order App of S4hana cloud.

And I found "Manage Number Range Intervals" App.

ayechannyeinko_0-1708312711648.png

But there is no Create or Add button in App.

1. Can it be possible to use Number Range Object to set new custom field of unique number (auto increase number) in Manage Sales Order app of S4hana cloud?

2. If No.1 is yes, Is there any possible way to create Number Range Object using this "Manage Number Range Intervals" or need to use other App?

3. Is there any way to call "Number Range Object created using ADT" from BAdI custom logic?

If you have any experience about this or any document about how to create Number Range Object in S4hana cloud, could you please share with me?

Thank you.

Best Regards,

Aye Chan

View Entire Topic
raymond_giuseppi
Active Contributor

Read  Sales Order Number Range (pay close attention to the validated answer)

ayechan
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi raymond,

Thanks for your answer.

I have read the documentation you provided.

My requirement is that I would like to add "new custom field with auto increase number" in Manage Sales Order app (means that everytime one Sales Order is saved, the custom field should be increase one number too) instead of updating "existing build-in number range of Sales Order".

So, if there is any workaround that can fulfill my requirement that you know, could you please give me some advice?

Thank you.

Best Regards,

Aye Chan