cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

User getting locked

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello All,

MY user "j2ee_admin" is getting locked in ABAP stack automatically after some time. All the applications for example SLD, JCO Destinations in the Portal have correct information but still i dont what makes this User to get locked automatically.

Does anyone faced this before.

Vaib

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Two things.

First, users don't automatically lock themselves so something is doing this. Have you rebooted all of the servers is you changed the passwords on them? I would look through the logs to see when it is getting locked and then look throught the corresponding application logs on the other servers to see which on of them is making a call at that time.

Second, you really shouldn't use the j2ee_admin account for logging in from remote systems. You should create an account with the specific permissions you need. If you are unsure about this you can always copy the permissions from the j2ee_admin account to a new account but I wouldn't use the j2ee_admin account as a machine account.

Former Member
0 Kudos

See i know User cant lock automatically.....but the thing is i'm using j2ee_Admin in client 120 and it's getting locked in client 100. Actually when we installed the WAS ABAP+Java then we selected client 100 as defualt client so j2ee_admin got created there..but now all my applications are pointing to Client 120..but still it's getting locked in client 100.

Hope it helps.

vaib

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vaibhav,

ur looking at ur datasource for UM Configuration

u can specify the sap system with cilent 100, so if u want to use client 120 than change the client 100 to 120,

and one more thing if the password was reset from the R3 side the portal J2EE_ADMIN are trying with it's password wich u provided in the Poratal side, so password are not matched at both side makes the user (J2EE_ADMIN) locks ( with wrong password provided).

so make sure that wich system (Client) u want to use and the password must be identical.

regards,

kaushal