cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

URGENT User exit for Trans FB60

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I need a little help with a requirement, I have a trans FB60 enter vendor invoice, In the reference field the put a tracking number. The requirement is when they enter the tracking number in the reference field and it is identical to the vendor which is possible. They want a pop up warning. I cannot seem to find a user exit that will work. I tried putting a breakpoint in a few of the includes but they do not seem to be getting hit by the transaction. Any idea’s again the Trans is FB60 and the program is SAPMF05A.. several user exits exist but none seem to allow me to do what is required

Thanks

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Rather than a user exit, try creating a validation rule. Run transaction SPRO, select the SAP reference IMG. Then go:

Financial Accounting->Accounts Receivable and Accounts Payable->Business transactions->Incoming invoices/credit memos->Carry out and check document settings.

The third item here is "validation in accounting documents". Read the documentation to see if it suits your purposes.

Rob

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rob

Thanks for the reply I have looked at the valuation at it is almost perfect. The only problem I have is that I am to compare the ref field BKPF-XBLNR with the vendor field which according to FB60 is field ACCNT. The check part of the step for the header does not have this field avail. Any idea's on how to get around that. Is it a rule etc. I have not done valuations before and thier is no example here to follow. Your help and any information would be greatly appreciated

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

You have to use the technical name of the vendor (BSEG-LIFNR) and compare it to the reference document number (BKPF-XBLNR).

Rob

Former Member
0 Kudos

OK almost home on this I hope, In the Prerequisite step I have entered BKPF-TCODE = 'FB60' OR BKPF-TCODE = 'FB65' OR BKPF-TCODE = 'MIRO'. Which works fine

When I try to enter my comparison in the check field I get the message formula is incorrect. I am entering BSEG-LIFNR = BKPF-XBLNR. If this was a ABAP if I wouls know what it wants. I am a little mystified as to what would be needed to complete the statement. Any Idea's?

Former Member
0 Kudos

First, check note 20637. You may have to add or change a field in table GB01. Also make sure you have assigned a message to the step.

Rob

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for the advice, I did check the table and it was empty, so I added the 2 fields. I tried BKPF-XBLNR = BSEG-LIFNR. It did not check, so I tried as a test BKPF-XBLNR = '300000' which works fine. I then tried BSEG-LIFNR = '100000' which would not check. However just to see what would happen I tried

BKPF-XBLNR = BSEG-AGZEI (clearing Item) which is not even in table GB01C, That took fine. So I am not sure what it does NOT like about BSEG-LIFNR

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

OK I realize I used the wrong table GB01C instead of GB01, I checked in GB01 and saw that BSEG-LIFNR is set to be excluded. First any idea why second is there any reprocutions to either setting it to include?

Former Member
0 Kudos

There are some other notes that refer to this. I think that since you are working with a validation rather than a substitution, it should be OK. (I thought exclusions were for substitutions only.) But you oght to see if you can find related notes.

Rob

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

Alternatively, you can use the open FI interface. Very good tool that not many people know.

1. Copy FM SAMPLE_INTERFACE_00001025 to Z_YOUR_FM

E.G:

FUNCTION Z_YOUR_FM.

*"----

""Local Interface:

*" IMPORTING

*" VALUE(I_BKDF) LIKE BKDF STRUCTURE BKDF OPTIONAL

*" TABLES

*" T_AUSZ1 STRUCTURE AUSZ1 OPTIONAL

*" T_AUSZ2 STRUCTURE AUSZ2 OPTIONAL

*" T_AUSZ3 STRUCTURE AUSZ_CLR OPTIONAL

*" T_BKP1 STRUCTURE BKP1

*" T_BKPF STRUCTURE BKPF

*" T_BSEC STRUCTURE BSEC

*" T_BSED STRUCTURE BSED

*" T_BSEG STRUCTURE BSEG

*" T_BSET STRUCTURE BSET

*" T_BSEU STRUCTURE BSEU OPTIONAL

*"----

IF sy-uname = 'MKLEMBA'.

BREAK-POINT.

ENDIF.

ENDFUNCTION.

2. TAC FIBF ( IMG Financial Accounting > Financial Accounting Global Settings > Business Transaction Events )

settings > product > of customer

Create a new product, e.g. ZZTEST. Make it active.

settings > p/s modules > of customer

00001025 ZZTEST Z_YOUR_MODULE

Have a good try!

Michal

Former Member
0 Kudos

In this interface where would the break happen, if using trans FB60?

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have really run into a time crunch on this, Changing the table is really not a possibility and I am out of idea's. If Rob or anyone has any other idea's for an answer please post them

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

If you want to pursue validations, it would probably be best to close this thread and open another one with the topic including something like "FI Validations".

(Or "Open FI Interface".)

Rob

Message was edited by: Rob Burbank

Former Member
0 Kudos

Michal

Can you explain when this would be triggered, I need to have it triggered on the same screen as the reference field being filled in

Thanks

E.G:

FUNCTION Z_YOUR_FM.

*"----

""Local Interface:

*" IMPORTING

*" TABLES

*" T_BKP1 STRUCTURE BKP1

*" T_BKPF STRUCTURE BKPF

*" T_BSEC STRUCTURE BSEC

*" T_BSED STRUCTURE BSED

*" T_BSEG STRUCTURE BSEG

*" T_BSET STRUCTURE BSET

*"----

IF sy-uname = 'MKLEMBA'.

BREAK-POINT.

ENDIF.

ENDFUNCTION.

2. TAC FIBF ( IMG Financial Accounting > Financial Accounting Global Settings > Business Transaction Events )

Have a good try!

Michal

Former Member
0 Kudos

Michal

Can you explain when this would be triggered, I need to have it triggered on the same screen as the reference field being filled in

Thanks

E.G:

FUNCTION Z_YOUR_FM.

*"----

""Local Interface:

*" IMPORTING

*" TABLES

*" T_BKP1 STRUCTURE BKP1

*" T_BKPF STRUCTURE BKPF

*" T_BSEC STRUCTURE BSEC

*" T_BSED STRUCTURE BSED

*" T_BSEG STRUCTURE BSEG

*" T_BSET STRUCTURE BSET

*"----

IF sy-uname = 'MKLEMBA'.

BREAK-POINT.

ENDIF.

ENDFUNCTION.

Have a good try!

Michal