cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Urgent : Uploading Docs into Solution Manger

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Friends,

I am new to Solution Manger. I don't know how to upload any Docs into Solution Manger. Any step by step on this issue will be of great help.

Reward is sure.

Thanks,

Gokul.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gokil,

What is configured sofar on Solution Manager ? If it is an existing system, I presume you have projects created.

If so, and if you have permissions to upload documents, type "SOLAR01"

then, select the project you are allowed work/wish to work by going to Bussiness Blueprint--> select other project and choose your releavent project.

Next, go to relavent folder you want to work or ask your lead/team member when to upload documents.

After that --> if the structure is already created, go to general documentation and click on + sign to insert documents, then you may choose to upload document or choose template if one exists..

Do ask if you have questions..

Cheers.

N

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear fr,

First of all you need to create a proj in solar_project_admin

when you create the same then from solar01 you need to add the folder for uploading FS TS etc.

Then from solar02 tcode you can upload doc under this in project doc tab

select the project name here on left select your folder and right side select the proj doc tab and click the insert button

choose the last option for uploading doc and browse and upload any doc of * type e.g pdf doc any.

Cheers

Please reward points for the same.