Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

**URGENT**BSP development : how to merge cells at any row of Table View

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

Could you please help me in achieving following requirement:-

We want to merge cells at top level rows of a table view output just like excel sheet. It will look like below structure. Top level cells Categories are the merged columns of corresponding Subs<example Category1 = Sub1Sub2, Category2 = Sub3Sub4, Category3 = Sub5+Sub6> . Also in below example it is 1 level, but in actual case we need to built several level like this.{I'm in urgent need!}

-

Category1

Category2

Category3

-

Sub1

Sub2

Sub3

Sub4

Sub5

Sub6

-

-

-

-

Thanks in advance.

Regards,

Somenath

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Das,

Are you trying to merge cells in the tableView using the iterator.? If yes i there is no way.

Please check this weblog:

Thanks

Pradeep

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes, I have gone through that Weblog and already I have tried with creating local class for table [ TYPE REF TO cl_htmlb_tableview ] inside the method IF_HTMLB_TABLEVIEW_ITERATOR~RENDER_CELL_START to create a nested table inside a column. It is giving near to desired result but the problem is still there as it is complex to design and we have several level of nesting wich will take place dynamically depending on the selection from previous screen.

Is there any other way to achieve this? I am in real urgency ... any input will be appreciated!

Thanks in advance.

Regards,

Somenath

Answers (0)