cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

upload problem

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi experts,

As of now , I have upload problem, when uploading data from ZMM_O03 (ODS) to ZMM_C01 (infoCube) with 16855 records, the system throw this error "Processing terminated". I have set status to green to finish this process, but I forgot that the data will not come again because of delta update. What I can do now? How to delete this request (It is compressed) or delete all data and full upload again.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Hieu,

We can't delete the compressed request from the datatarget. better delete data and rerun the loads. check the job details and short dumps if any in the system.

thanks,

Vachan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Thank for your answer. Are there any solution? I don't want to delete all data because my system is run a long time , thus it have a mass data.

Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

You cannot just delete a compressed request .

May be u shud try Reverse Posting or Repair full request.

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Hieu,

You cannot delete the compressed request, if you want to delete the data which is particular to that request then you can do the request reversal posting and compress it again by selecting the zero compression option in the Collapse tab in Manage screen..

Hope it helps..

****Assign Points***

Thanks,

Gattu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Cannot use revert posting because In my case , 0 record added.

Former Member
0 Kudos

on compression data moves from f table to e table and the data request number is lost and hence you can no longer delete the previopus request .. only way out delete the data and reload the same again