cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Upload Master Data from old packet in PSA

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi gurus, i trying to re-load a packet from PSA (that i was charge a few months ago) to one INFOBJECT, is it possible?

I try to right click in the data package (from monitor PSA), but from here is impossible..

Do you know what are the steps for do this?

TY -.Neo.-

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Neo,

I guess you need to change your PSA display options. Goto RSA1 -> Settings (from menu) -> Display settings for PSA tree. Select the appropriate option. Now find your PSA request -> right click -> schedule the update.

Bye

Dinesh

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member
0 Kudos

TY Dinesh Lalchand, your answer solvent my problem

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thansk Naaven, but i need to update data master for an INFOOBJECT so, i don´t know how "reload" the data that was uploaded in the past. Remember that my request is in green status.

TY

EDIT: is impossible to extract again from my source, because the data that i need, is the data that i had a few months ago.. so.. the only way for do that i need.. is from PSA.

Message was edited by:

Neo

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Neo,

Still its not clear if your Info Object is an Info Provider or just an Info Object.

Another option could be , as you said you could see data Via Monitor, save that data into excel (List -> Save) and do an flat file upload to your info Object.

Hope this helps !!

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for your answer, but i think the problem is that i can´t see the peticion from the principal screen of BW - Modeling - PSA. But if i go to the MONITOR, i can see the peticion and the data, but the request was delete from PSA (i think).

What happened?

Former Member
0 Kudos

If your Info Object is an Info Provider, then right click Manage -> Reconstruction TAB, here you have previous requests, try to reconstruct the one you want.

But if PSA data is deleted, i think the only option for you is to extract from source again.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Neo,

Create an export data Source on the PSA, AWB -> Modelling -> PSA . Then use this newly created data source to upload data into the Cube.

Hope it Helps !!

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

normally it should work by right clicking on the request in the psa tree and selecting 'schedule the load'. May be you should delete the request from the master data object first if it is activated as provider.

regards

Siggi