cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Updating SLD

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have setup the SLD bridge forwarding from one of the SLD to SOLMAN SLD but the data is not being transferred. I want to know what causes it to push data. Is there a manual way to push the data?

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Bill-

Please read this docu link its very clearly mentioned.

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_sm40/helpdata/EN/3b/18d9e7074085449fac32d4d2f82464/frameset.htm

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for the reply but I want to know how to push data from SLD to SLD.

I want to know how to push data manually thru SLD Bridge forwarding

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Bill,

For updating and pointing SLD from a system you will require to enter details in RZ70 (incase of your ABAP stack being available) and next wud be your SLD service info, where in you can mention the SLD host and port no. within your Visual Administrator.

So may be you can enter the Solman SLD details in RZ70 and then execute the job to push the data.

And next wud be you can enter the solman details in SLD service via Visual Admin.

Regards,

Prem

Former Member
0 Kudos

Ok let me clear that - I dont want to push the data from a system to SLD.

I want to push the data from SLD to another SLD. There is an option called "Update other SLDs" and you can add HTTP url and port of another SLD. I did this all but somehow data is not being pushed. This is for java stack I am talking about not ABAP.

0 Kudos

Dear Bill.

check in logs of SLD .. in Administration.. Also to transfer SLD content from one SLD to other..

both SLD should be at CR and CIM Level.. Please check that..

Also manual way of transferring content is taking a export and import...

Let me know if you requirer any other info.

Regards,

Akhilesh