cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Updated uwl.collaboration.xml but can't see any change

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

at the UWL configuration there are 3 xml files which can be modified in order to modify the User view.

I have followed the instructions at this PDF in order to modify the collaboration view:

https://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/servlet/prt/portal/prtroot/com.sap.km.cm.docs/library/xi/how to configure the universal worklist.pdf

I have uploaded new uwl.collaboration.xml xml with medium priority by the name uwl.collaboration_test.xml and cleared the UWL cache (even restarted the server) but I don't see that the modification is taking place.

Has anyone got a chance to deal with these xmls? Should I do something more in order to commit my costumized xml to the User's view?

Roy

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Roy,

I remember there are several (I think 3) "My Tasks" iViews in the portal (search portal content).

I don't know the exact difference between them, but I remember that only one of them was influenced by the changes to the xml configuration files.

Therefore, I suggest to check whether your changes influenced one of the other iViews.

Other than that, the instructions in the PDF you mentioned should work. I don't remember any other modification needed that wasn't described in the document.

Hope that helps,

Yoav.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Yoav,

I am changing the exact xml file that the PDF states.

Have you done this procedure yourself?

Since for me it is not working...

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hey Yoav,

It's working, I didn't clean the UWL cache and expired items. 10X anyway for the response...

Roy