cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Universal Worklist

0 Kudos

Hi All

I am trying to configure UWL and following this link.

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw04/helpdata/en/39/a1bb5c4c0d4ab4a417e87ef35f1efa/frameset.htm

Per above link, i do not see Universal Worklist in my system....System Administration--> System Configuration . There is no UWL under detail navigation memu We are EP 6.0 SP14. The system was recently installed...so not sure if we need to configure any role for this menu to appear.

Any suggestion would be greatly appreciated

Thanks....Suresh

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Suresh,

the UWL admin tools should be there all right.. Have you checked if KMC was installed as part of the EP installation? The UWL functionality is contained within KMC.

-Mikko

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Suresh,

I saw your post,could u plese tell me how did you solve this porblem.I am also working on UWL.I need to do configuration,could u please send some documents reg how can we configure the UWL.

Thanks,

Kumar

0 Kudos

Thanks everyone for quick response. I still have same problem.

It looks strange, There is no Universal Worklist & Workflow menu under detail navigation bar.

I don't see Universal worklist under the the following ..

System Administration -> System Configuration -> Universal Worklist & Workflow -> Universal Worklist.

As suggested above, i also refreshed the UWL service via System Administration -> Support -> Portal Runtime.

Click on Application Console under "Portal Anywhere" Admin Tools. Select com.sap.netweaver.bc.uwl and click on show. Refresh and restart the services.

It looks like Knolwdge management component is installed as i see the the memnu for knowlege management. Under

System Administration -> System Configuration ...There is Knowledge Management side menu where i can see Universal worklist ( THere are CM, Collaboration,Index admin, Portal app, WF also listed)

But still Universal Worklist & Workflow menu does not appear.

Any suggestions. Thanks again.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Suresh,

In case you have already installed the KMC and the problem persists then try refreshing the UWL service via System Administration -> Support -> Portal Runtime. Click on Application Console under "Portal Anywhere" Admin Tools. Select com.sap.netweaver.bc.uwl and click on show.Refresh and restart the services.

Regards,

Pooja.

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

universal worklist administration is found under System Administration--> System Configuration. under system configuration if you have a folder Knowledge Managment it might be under that folder. If you don't find Knowledge management folder install the KMC.

Regards,

Gopi