cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to view data in Cube 0IC_C03

Former Member
0 Kudos

Folks,

I have developed a standard inventory cube from BI content 0IC_C03. I have loaded the data from 2LIS_03_BX. The data load was successful, loaded 279 records into PSA and 533 records into the infocube. I have compressed the request as well with a marker update.

Issue: I am unable to view the data using the infocube content. I can see there is 533 records in table /BI0/E0IC_C03. I have checked if there was any authorization relevant object, but there is none.

Please, any inputs welcome, since I am baffled why I am unable to see the data which is already in the cube.

Thanks in advance

Raju K

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

raymond_giuseppi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Did you respect the procedure described in [How to ... Handle Inventory Management Scenarios in BW|https://websmp108.sap-ag.de/~sapdownload/011000358700001664922002E] (give special attention to compression)

Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Raymond, I have followed the document to do the IM since this is my first time doing IM data extractions.

I realized the R/3 data extracted for material movements is not bringing the Process Keys, so the data updated to cube is only 0 records.

Could you please let me know how to enable Process keys in R/3 so that they show up when extracted (tested 2LIS_03_BFusing RSA3 to check for BW: Transaction Key which is also called process key)

Thanks

Raju

Former Member
0 Kudos

After careful review of the documentation, I missed a footnote, where it mentioned I need to implement certain SAP notes before I go forward with the extraction else no BW enrichment(Process Keys) will not be done.

When I asked my Basis guys to implement those notes they came back and told me that those were old SAP notes for SAP R/3 4.6 and not for ECC 5.0

Does anyone know the steps needed to be done in ECC 5.0 to perform BW Enrichment (Process keys etc)

Thanks

Raju k

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

This will be mapped to BWVORG filed in R/3. Check your PSA, where you have transaction appearing with values for BWVORG / 0Process key.

You can find the process keys and values in the view V_TMCLVBW

there is one composite OSS note, which explains about all these issue, search in SAP Service place

hope this helps

raymond_giuseppi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Did you go through OSS [Note 492828 - Determining the transaction key for 2LIS_03_BF + 2LIS_03_UM|https://service.sap.com/sap/support/notes/492828] and [Note 586163 - Composite Note on SAP R/3 Inventory Management in SAP BW|https://service.sap.com/sap/support/notes/586163]

Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have provided the same notes to the Basis team to implement them and they come back to me saying, these notes are for older version of SAP like SAP r/ 4.6 and below but not for ECC 5.0.

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Nagaraju,

this is a healthy sign to represent that your data load is correct.

The data loaded with BX ds will not be visible in the cubes content. This is a std behavior. So dont worry and proceed with your further loads of BF and UM, if applicable and reconcile the stock levels to ensure everything is fine.

Naveen.A

Former Member
0 Kudos

Naveen,

Thanks for the help. Now I understand I will not be able to see initialization data in cube, but only when I run a query.

I have loaded the 2LIS_03_BF also for movement data. The data loaded to PSA has 3735 records, but none of them make it to the Cube. So updated records is 0. So I looked at the update rules and I see something about "Process Keys" The PSA data for movements in my case does not bring any BW Transaction keys which is the process key, so no data is being updated.

I realize the problem is due to missing Process keys in source data. I have looked through forums to find out how to enable "process Keys" in R/3 but I did not find any inputs. Could someone point me to the process keys.

Thanks

Raju Kosuru

Former Member
0 Kudos

This needs to be enabled in Source system in the SBIW screen.

These process keys enabling will be commonly done for Inventroy as well as purchasing.

I dont remember the navigation for this, but you try for this some where in logistics folder.

Naveen.A

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Nagaraju,

you are able to see the data in /BI0/E0IC_C03 table becuase you have compressed the infocube. E table is compressed table and not the Fact table.

When you try to see the data thru content, it refers to F table, but in case, data has already moved to E table.

Do one thing, load the data once again the cube. This time. dont compress it. And see the data.

Thanks..

Shambhu