cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

unable to get underline by using textmodule in adobeforms

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hii,

I am trying to get the header details based on a condition. If condition 'a' it trigger A address, else 'b' it triggers B Address.

Both the address are having email addresses and websites separately maintained in textmodule z_A_addr and Text module z_B_addr.

all the data is showing perfectly , but the hyperlinks data being displayed is not showing underline.

Is their any script to underline a hyperlink dynamically during runtime.

Regards,

Rajan

Edited by: Rajan.Dexter9 on Feb 8, 2012 8:35 AM

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

rakesh_m2
Contributor
0 Kudos

Try using smartstyles

Rakesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hii,

The actual problem is . I try to display Adress dynamically based on condition which triggers during runtime.

i am able to display the data exactly what ever is maintained in Text modules .

in text module Z_A.

" I work in a company, its url is www.siligarb9.com and my mail address is mailatdotcom " ( text module output display)

It displays the www.siligarb9.com with underline. I used character format C1 to underline and it displays according to my requirement.

when i use Z_A text module in Adobeform

The same underline maintained using smartstyles is missing in adobe forms . Since this is a string text . I want to underline email address and URL .

"my company url is www.siligarb9.com and my mail address is mailatdotcom"(adobe forms output)

Is their any validation script or any alternative

in which during runtime when the richtext comes into the field. The regular expression which contains email and URL can be underlined.

i want the textmodule output to be exactly displayed in adobeforms.

Regards,

Rajan

Edited by: Rajan.Dexter9 on Feb 8, 2012 8:07 PM

rakesh_m2
Contributor
0 Kudos

Rajan,

In the text node we created in the adobe forms, we have an option called 'Copy style from Text Module' at the end. Please mark that check box once and try.

Thanks,

Rakesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hii Rakesh,

Thanks buddy. You solved my problem.

Regards,

Rajan.

Answers (0)