Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to delete request from DSO

former_member182470
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have deleted requests from Infocube and when i try to delete the same request from ODS, it shows like No QM status is avialble. Actually, I even tried to find entries from RSODSACTREQ, RSICCONT, RSTSODS, RSREQICODS

etc in production ECC system. But none of the tables shows any entries.

What else ways to delete from DSO?

Thanks iN advance,

Suman

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

former_member182470
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Thanks a lot Guys!!!!!!

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Suman,

Go to manage in the DSO. Make the request as red manually. then go to the monitor. There is a delete button (shift+ F2).

I hope this helps.

Best Wishes,

Mayank

Edited by: mayank_s on Jan 13, 2011 1:54 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Suman,

Check if the records of that request are available in Change log table. If no entried found for that request in change log table you cannot delete that request. The only option you have left is to do selective deletion.

Thanks

Venkat

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

This is something I haven't seen in a long time but I had actually written an ABAP program to delete these requests from the provider. Well, deleted them from the tables so the system doesn't recognize them. It's an out of sync issue between the some of the tables you checked and RSMON tables (RSMONICDP). I don't know if this is entirely the case for you or not.

I'm not sure which patch it came in, but SAP finally wrote a program to help as well. It's RSSM_ZOMBIE_REQUEST_DELETE. I've never used it but it's very strait forward, from looking at the code. Determine if this is a "zombie" request and if so clean up the tables. Give that a shot.. maybe it will work for your case.

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You can check for the request in table RSBKREQUEST.

In this table if u set the entries for USTATE & TSTATE as value '4' you will be able to delete the request.

Regards,

Jaya