I have created a Project and I am trying to debug a stored procedure which I have activated in HANA XS Environment. When I contacted my admin team and informed about the authorization issues, they responded by saying the corresponding packages were given full access to debug for my user id.
Attached is my screenshot of the error message.
How do I check from my side whether necessary debug privileges were given to my user id by looking at Security-->Users-->MyUserID.?
Admin team (for prerequisites alone) and myself are following the steps listed in SAP HANA Developer Guide SPS6 Version 1.1 dated 17-Jul-2013 (6.3 Debugging Procedures).
Could anybody please give some idea or steps to performed to give debug access to user,project or package. Whichever hierarchy to be followed?
1. Go to the Navigator view in the SAP HANA Development perspective and
choose Security > Users.
2. Double-click your user ID. Your system privilege information appears.
Choose the SQL Privileges tab.
3. Select the _SYS_BIC schema and select all of the privileges.
4. Select the DEBUG (SYS) procedure and select the EXECUTE privilege.
5. Choose the Deploy button (F8).