Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to add Azure Git Repository in SAP CI/CD service

manveersinghkahlon
Discoverer
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am trying to add an Azure Git Repository in the SAP Continuous Integration and Delivery service. However, I am facing an issue with the Git clone repository URL. Seems like Azure has switched to using the organization for Git and other services in the following format: https://{organization name}@dev.azure.com/{organization name}/{project name}/_git/{repository name}.

When adding the clone URL for the repository I get below error since the organization name with domain is recognized as client credentials in SAP CI/CD.

Simply removing the organization name and domain also does not work as it doesn't recognize the repository. Is there any other way to add the Azure Git repository in SAP CI/CD? Will there be any fix for this from SAP to include the updated clone URL format for Azure? As things stand I am unable to link the repository and proceed further.

Regards,

Manveer

View Entire Topic
alexander_link
Explorer

Hello Manveer,

I'm still able to add a (private) Azure git repository to SAP Continuous Integration and Delivery service without "<user>@" and the cloning still works.
I use a Basic Authentication credential containing the Username and Password provided by Azure when you click the "Generate Git Credentials" button.

Azure DevOps:

SAP Continuous Integration and Delivery service:

Best regards,
Alex

manveersinghkahlon
Discoverer
0 Kudos

Hi alex,

Thanks for the info. I tried it again with the old clone url format and it worked. Seems like i needed to add dev.azure.com in the url when I was trying it. Thanks for the help!

Regards,

Manveer