cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ume.logoff.redirect.url

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

I have created a logoff.html and wants to redirect the logoff screen to this custom made page. I will be using ume.logoff.redirect.url parameter for this.

Can anyone direct where exactly to place the custom made logoff.html page in the server and what needs to be specified against the parameter ume.logoff.redirect.url.

Any help is highly appreciated.

Regards

Deb

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

In theory you should out it into a deployable unit, such as a EAR file, as this makes sure it will be avaialble on all the cluster nodes.

Most people however put it in the same location as their branding-image files and address it with a similar URL. If you right click on the btanding-image on the logon page and go to properties, you will see the URL. Searching under \usr\sap\<SID> you will see the branding-image files.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Micheal,

Thanks for your comments. I already tried it placing with the branding image.

For the custom branding image, the parameted in the visual admin is layout/custom-branding.jpg.

But specifing layout/logoff.html does not worked for the ume.logoff.redirect.url.

Can you please help me with what exactly needs to be specified against ume.logoff.redirect.url.

Regards

Deb

Former Member
0 Kudos

Try /irj/portalapps/com.sap.portal.runtime.logon/layout/<yout html>

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Micheal,

I have specified http://<server>:<port>/irj/portalapps/com.sap.portal.runtime.logon/layout/logoff.html

Its working fine now.

But my requirement is to close the browser window when the logoff.html page is called. I have specified the below code for the logoff.html page. But its displaying a pop-up message "Do you want to close the browser" before closing the browser. I want the restrict this pop up message and the window should close automatically. Can you please suggest any alternative way to create the logoff.html. Our client will be using IE 6.0/7.0

Source code for logoff.html

In the body of the HTML, I have specified onload equals windows.close()

Regards

Deb

Former Member
0 Kudos

There is no way you can close the browser using the java script method, unless it is a child window. And you will get the alert message if you are trying to close the browser. That is a security feature provided by the browser, you can not rule it out.

regards,

Raju.

P.S plz award points if it helps.