cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

TSV_TNEW_BLOCKS_NO_ROLL_MEMORY

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I got a problem with the back ground job.When ever i scheduled a program in the back ground job then the next day it got cancelled with the following message.

<b>TSV_TNEW_BLOCKS_NO_ROLL_MEMORY</b>

I have dought for what reason it will happen.What is the exact cause?

Any body please clarify me and provide me the solution.

Better solution will be appriciated...

Thanks& Regards.

Kumar

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Many times the SQL statement becomes too large in some database systems so ask your BASIS person to test the DB parameters.

-Jayant

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Thanks to all for immediate response. I got information that can i schedule one program with different selection criteria at the same tiem? Is this creating any problem, because user got some times output and some times job getting cancelled with the message TSV_TNEW_BLOCKS_NO_ROLL_MEMORY.How it is possible?Can any body please provide me he solution.

Thanks & Regards,

Kumar.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

First thanks to every one for immediate response. This problem was solved. This happens becuase duringthe month end there are so many back ground jobs are running. So due to that ther a tremendious burden on the server. It leads to these type of dumps. i got this problem only in the month end. After that these reports run very fine.Thanks agaian...

Regards,

Lakshman.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

So it's the tiem to take a rellok at the code you might have written at the update rules. Those might be expensive SQL statements. And also Concentrate on the packet size.It would be better to have small size at this time.

With rgds,

Anil Kumar Sharma .P

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kumar,

This error occurs when your memory buffer becomes full. This would have occured in your case when you tried to fill an internal table in the program.

Bye

Dinesh

(Do not forget to assign points!!)

Former Member
0 Kudos

You get this issue when you are trying to process data in the Update Rules/Transfer rules. You would need to adjust the Memory Parameters. Take the help of basis.