cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Trying to fill setup table for 2LIS_04_P_ARBPL

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I am trying to delete and fill setup tables for 2LIS_04_P_ARBPL. I go to SBIW, delete setup tables for application component 04 and then go back to fill setup tables. But I get the message "DataSource 2LIS_04_P_ARBPL contains data still to be transferred".

Am I missing a step?

Thanks

Pooja

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Did you use a Delta queue?

Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

After deleting setup table, I went to table MC04P_0ARBSETUP in SE11 and it says there is no data.

But when I try to fill the setup table again, it says there is still data to be transferred.

Former Member
0 Kudos

deactivate the data source and activate it ...?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Pooja,

Clear LBWQ and RSA7 and then fill setup tables.

Thanks ,

Vijay G.

Former Member
0 Kudos

After deleting setup table, I went to table MC04P_0ARBSETUP in SE11 and it says there is no data.

But when I try to fill the setup table again, it says there is still data to be transferred.

Former Member
0 Kudos

I went to transaction SBIW ->Settings for Application specific datasources ->Logistics->Initialization->Delete contents of setup tables-> Application 04

Then under Initialization I went to Filling in the Setup table->Application specific setup of statistical table ->Production.

I entered the date & time (and entered my own Run name. Should I say new run or rerun or give my own Run name?) and executed the transaction.

Then I got the message - datasource still contains data to be transferred.

Thanks!

Former Member
0 Kudos

Go to se11 see is there data in your setup tables...? Use LBWG to delete the setup tables.

MSR

Former Member
0 Kudos

How did you delete the setup tables data..? hve you use LBWG to delete the data.

MSR