cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Trying to Automate Fiori Timesheet Application. But facing Error while capturing the screen.

Dipankar
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi ..

Problem :

Is it not possible to automate the mytimesheet Fiori App. I am trying to capture the screens from the launchpad as a web application. I am facing issue while ding time entries.

Done So far :

My launchpad Home Page opens automatically and it navigates to the MyTimesheet Application. But unable to enter time automatically and create an entry. There is no error.

I have emulated a webpage search engine example shown in the opensap rpa course and it works.

NOTE:USING THE TRIAL EDITION

Can somebody Help ? is it not feasible ?

Thanks..

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

peterengel
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hi,

please try to use the SAPUI5 connector.

Br,

Peter

Dipankar
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Peter,

Thank you. I have used

Wanted to ask

1)how do i select a calendar date from screen capture?

2)how do i add any if else condition if required.

regards,

Dipankar

peter.engel :

Ok . Let me explain what I am tryin to do.
I am trying to automate the MyTimesheet Fiori Application.

Achieved so far -

1. The launchpad home page opens up with the timesheet tile selected.

2. I did a screen capture for this page and able to select the create button (have applied wait command on it , hence it navigates to the next page) before that I need to select the date.

3. It navigates to this screen.

Issue facing here : how do i select any items here.

Query 2 : How do i check if previous week time entry has been done or not. (Probably lets keep it for later part.)

Kindly help.

regards,

Dipankar

peterengel
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hi Dipankar,

can you provide a screen shot where I can see the calendar date you want to select?

Also please describe where you need a if else condition and what should be the possible reaction of the system.

Br,

Peter

Answers (0)