cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Triggering of workflow based on condition

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Please find the below requirement:

Create a workflow for New Employees joining the Org... When new employees join the organization, at the end of the day a mail should trigger to the HR manager that New employees joined, Would you like to check, If yes then create a task to display the list of employees joined on the particular day.

One Q?

How to trigger the workflow for the condition --> Atleast 1 employee joined the org. & at the end of the day.

<removed by moderator>

Edited by: Mike Pokraka on Jul 17, 2008 10:25 AM

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

You can run a program that will run in background which will check the tables like PA0001 and check the start date and if the start datum matches with SY-datum it will send information to the HR Manager about this Person.

Thanks

Arghadip

Former Member
0 Kudos

Can you please tell why this got removed by Moderator.

Sunil

pokrakam
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Sure: There have been several blogs about the stricter forum rules across SDN due to declining quality of the forums.

I posted [this note|] as a sticky for the past month for those who missed the announcements.

Saying you'll award points is also stating the obvious. It's a bit like saying "help me and I will say thanks". Asking for points is even worse - some find this insulting. See the [Rules of Engagement|https://wiki.sdn.sap.com/wiki/display/HOME/RulesofEngagement] for further info and explanation.

The moderation policy is also to be a bit more visible in order to emphasize the move from guidelines to rules. Hence the use of bold/red. I shall try to include more detailed explanations in future.

Feel free to ask if you have any questions.

Cheers,

Mike