Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

triggering event for ALE/EDI Interface errors(EDI l for inbound IDOC CREMAS

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

Hi,

For Inbound, We are using the Extended IDOC ZCREMAS05 using the standard IDOC CREMAS05 for create/Change vendor.

In our requirement we need to send status of all inbound idocs (success as well as all error idocs for all status codes like 56-EDI parner profile not found and 51) in form of outbound idocs.

We are using the workflow concept to send outbound idocs.

We found 2 events for Success (INPUTSUCCESS) as well as errors (INPUTERROROCCUERRED) in the IDOCCREMAS business object.

We configured both the events for triggering Workflow in the process code CRE1 BUT WE WILL NOT BE ABLE TO TRIGGER THE EVENT FOR THE ERRORS RELATED TO 'EDI:PARTNER PROFILE NOT FOUND' KIND OF ISSUES.PLEASE LET ME KNOW IF THERE IS ANY SOLUTION.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Need u r help ...we have same requirement. so can you please tell me how exactly you have configured the events in CRE1.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Finally I got solution my self.

Events will not trigger until unless idoc get status either 51 or 53.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jyo,

How did you configure both the events for triggering Workflow in the process code CRE1?

Regards,

Vaishali.

Edited by: Vaishali Rautray on Nov 18, 2009 6:02 AM

former_member554978
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

you can do it this...

please make a copy of your processing FM which is available inside the process code.

and inside the custom FM...call the standard FM for your IDOC and after that...

Get the status of the idoc and check if its 56

Then using SWE_EVENT_CREATE trigger your workflow for the event INPUTERROROCCURED.